Wednesday, August 27, 2003

Blah blah blah blah. SOmetimes I swear that is all they hear! Of course, all I hear is, "Mommy mommy mommy mommy mommy, PLEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEE" so maybe it is only fair!

My bed is piled high with laundry today. I have folded 4 loads, and have washed and dried 4 more. And made some school clothes for my oldest child. My big screw up for today is that we missed meet the teacher day. This will be Oldest Child's first year at school. She will be in 4-K and is so excited. I thought tomorrow was meet the teacher day, so I called to confirm, at 2pm. oops. Today from 12-1 was meet the teacher day. Oh well, I guess we will go in early on Tuesday so she can see it all!

She is so so excited about school today. TOday, she packed her lunch: a yogurt you squeeze, a slice of cheese, and a half pint of raspberries. (As a complete aside, I LOVE the correct use of a colon and am so glad I got to put one in the last sentence. Please appreciate my grammar! It makes me happy :-) I explained that she wouldn't need lunch at school until next week. She said,"Da food will wait, Mommy!" I did at least convince her to put her lunch in the refiregerator.

And I signed Middle Child up for gymnastics today. It will be on one of the days that Oldest has school, and the gymnastics place is less than a mile away. Middle Child is ecstatic as well.

I hope I survive all this. My life is going from happy-go-lucky to very well-structured in just a few short days. Heaven help me!

No comments: