Sunday, January 07, 2007

There was some private adult time at my house last night. Let's just leave it at, a good time was had by all, a very good time in my case.

Moving right along...

Granny is not doing well. Nathan and his whole family got to sepnd some time with her on Friday, which was good. However, she has a staph infection, so the kids can't go see her, so bad. They have her on morphine now, so she is comfortable. On Friday, the doctors said her lungs were pretty much full of fluid. It is just a matter of time. She is 95 years old and has had a good life.

On the heels of the "I need to lose weight" confession, I have one more thing to confess. I am addicted to fabric. Really really addicted. I have ordered quite a bit of spring fabric in the last 2 months. I have got to get sewing. I am going to try to make most of my children's clothing this spring. I will still buy t-shirts and polo shirt for the boys. The reward versus effort on those is far too small for me to attempt.

also, my middle sister is getting married this summer. I am going to make some gorgeous heirloom dresses for my girls to wear. I haven't done anything like this is quite a while. They will be soft blue, to match the bridesmaid dresses. I promise to share pictures when I finish them. However, that means someone will have to tell me HOW to get a picture in here!

We got Christmas money from my grandmother. Stay tuned to see what we buy with it. I promise it will be exciting!

No comments: