Monday, November 28, 2005

Ok, Carmen, don't fall over. I decided to start blogging again. It's only been 2 years, another baby, a new house, and so on.

Mundane and boring life that it is, here it is!

Samuel, the aforementioned new babe, has been crawling for a couple of weeks now. He isn't very fast, which is perfectly fine with me. I sweep my floors ALL DAY LONG, and he still finds stuff to gag himself with. And today, he crawled to the sofa, pulled up, and CRUISED along the sofa. It was slow, but he ws very proud of himself. Mama is scared!

William is now 3, and a darling darling boy. He woke up singing this morning. How can you not love that. This morning, as he was getting ready for school, I asked him to put his shoes on. He went in his room and found one shoe but was sad to report he couldn't find its match. I asked where he put it. He said," I taked it off and I frowed it and it just dissappeared!" It was found safely tucked under Samuel's bed.

Lydia will be FIVE on Friday. I went out and bought her a couple of special outfits as birthday presents. She is very into clothes. She also wants Polly Pockets an dMy Little Pony, but that is what grandmothers are for. Also, two of her great grandmothers send birthday money, so she can buy her own stinking junk!

Celeste is 6. She is in first grade and loves it. She reads. She does math. She knows amazing scientific facts. She sounds like a super hero. In fact, yesterday she was FANTASTIC GIRL! I made the mistake of asking how she was. She said,"FANTASTIC of course. What else would I be?" Smarty pants.

I'm still happily married to the wonderful Nathan. He has become something of a super hero as well. We lost 4 LARGE trees in Hurricane Katrina, just 9 days after we moced into our new home. Fortunately, nothing landed on the house. However, Nathan has spent nearly every weekend between then and now chopping wood with an axe, some wedges, and a couple of chainsaws. The upside is we have a woodburning fireplace, so the rise in natural gas prices isn't hitting us too hard. That and the fact that is was SEVENTY degrees here today.

And I, am me, but with red hair now. I colored it just a couple of days ago and am really enjoying it. Apparently I am the talk of the church. A friend had a baby, so wasn't at hcurhc this week. When she asked her husband what was happening, he said,"Hayes has red hair!"

I hope you enjoy my ramblings. If you want to know more, just ask!

No comments: