Wednesday, November 30, 2005

I love the small world! WE moved over the summer, and our old house needs a bit of work done before we put it on the market. I mentioned this to a friend and she reminded me that our midwife's assistant's husband (did you follow that) is a "handyman." So I called. He came over. He walked through the house. He is going to be able to do EVERYTHING we need done. He can paint, will fix up the hardwood floors, put new carpet where the disgusting stuff used to be, stain the deck, pressure wash the green spots outside the house, and so on. I am just incredibly thrilled that we found Ralph!

And life is good. My Christmas shopping is complete. My baby sister is engaged. My children are happy and healthy. I have a darling baby boy. I make a bitof spending money selling my wares at Midday Faire. I have friends in real life and in my computer. Real friends who really care about me, who notice when I am gone.

I am truly blessed. I hope you are too.

No comments: