Saturday, October 31, 2009



Our beach vacation, 2009. Yes, I know it's October, the 31st to be exact. But I never posted these, and they are REALLY cute, and Nathan hasn't put the current pictures on the server yet, so I can't put them up anyway. I PROMISE I will try to get the fall pictures up before Christmas, but I make no promises.


Isaac: He learned to swim this summer. Head under the water, kicking, whole nine yards. Very cute on a 2 year old!


Celeste: turned 10 this summer, double digits. Got her ears pierced, has a red-headed best friend, loves to read, generally sweet with a streak of sassy in there for fun



Nathan: sweet as ever, look at that smile. I won't tell you how old he is, but it is somewhere between 36 and 38, at least for a few more weeks





There we are! We went deep sea fishing with my parents and caught some MONSTROUS snapper. Truly a huge fish!


Ok, I uploaded more pics, but they were eaten by the interwebz. I'll see what I can do for you.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: