Friday, April 17, 2009

Counting my blessings!

Ok, I have all the usual, husband, kids, life, breath, freedom and so many more. This list is going to be a bit more of making lemonade out of lemons!

1. I have NEW SHOES that are cute and comfortable and will fit over my still swollen, and thus probably still broken, foot.

2. I was REALLY good while eating out yesterday. That means that I have lots of extra points to use tonight and tomorrow night at the fun parties I am going to.

3. The water heater spigot on our 19 year old water heater decided to jump off TODAY while we were still at home, rather than whil we were gone on summer vacation.

4. Wilbur Plumbing ROCKS and was here within 30 minutes and is working on a minor repair now.

5. I am probably going to get an awesome new tankless water heater that I have wanted for the last 3 years.

6. Joseph took s GREAT nap and slept through most of the water heater debacle! When he woke, he was HAPPY!!!

7. I kept up with laundry, so there wasn't a bunch that still needed to be done today.

8. My dryer still works so we can get all of the towels and wet clothes dry!!

9. The Wilbur Plumbing man just told me all the water has STOPPED FLOWING!!

No comments: